Songs of Gratitude
Gratitude is the ground we start from and come back to.
It is a touchstone that is always available to support us,
even in grief. Joining our voices in praise and appreciation
of life on Earth adds a unique human beauty that the
world needs us to contribute.
Image courtesy of artist, Meganne Forbes.
S O N G S W I T H L Y R I C S A N D R E C O R D I N G S
- The Simple Praise of Trees - By Gretchen Sleicher and David Densmore
- Dosewalips River Love Song - By Gretchen Sleicher
- The Beauty of the Dancer - By Sara Thompsen
- Let Us See the Beauty - By Laurence Cole
- Oh to be Alive! - By Gretchen Sleicher
- Magnificence - By Peter Makena
- Unknown Blessings - By Ben Bochner